New this season and already a favourite! A super soft sweater with a beautiful popcorn pattern. The special thing about this sweater: it has been entirely made of recycled & sustainable materials such as cashmere, extra fine wool & Tencel (Lyocell). The contained Polyamide is 100% recycled from left overs from yarn/fabric production. For this sweater we save approx. 22000 liters of water, heavily reduce pollution, greenhouse gas emissions, textile waste and consumption of energy and scarce resources, translating into a much reduced environmental impact.
All details at a glance:
- material: 10% recycled cashmere, 30% recycled extra fine wool, 30% recycled polyamide, 30% Tencel (Lyocell)
- color: taupe
- extremely soft & not itchy at all
- slightly capped shoulders
- Italian sustainable & environmental friendly yarn
- also available for adults
- happily made in Portugal
- autumn/winter collection 2020
Matona is a small, family-run brand based in the Austrian Alps. Our focus lays on sustainability in all steps of the production process. The kids- and womenswear is produced in small GOTS certified factories in Portugal. Here at Matona we make functional and sustainable organic kidswear with a special eye on the aesthetics – only using the best materials like organic cotton and a very soft linen quality.